Our client is a stable international high-technology manufacturing company with production facilities in Europe and Asia and sales offices worldwide. They are a global supplier of innovative solutions for numerous industries.
Recently the company has launched a new state-of-art production plant in Sofia and is planning a serious expansion in Bulgaria by opening and developing various business activities.
In order to support the company’s development in Bulgaria, we are searching for an experienced, ambitious and motivated candidate to join their team by filling the following position:
Health and Safety Expert
- Develops, updates and implements safety policies and procedures in compliance with local and international company’s rules and regulations;
- Deploys a safety plan to empower the organization for a better and sustainable level of safety awareness;
- Plans, implements and executes regular health and safety trainings and audits;
- Reviews internal health and safety policies, guidelines, rules and practices to ensure they are current, appropriate and properly implemented in the daily work processes;
- Performs safety surveys, observations and inspections, prepares written reports of findings and recommendations for corrective or preventive measures where indicated and follows up to ensure measures have been implemented;
- Develops and recommends solutions to eliminate pollution and environmental hazards;
- Advises the management on safety compliance concerns and preventative actions;
- Conducts post incident investigation and prepares report identifying possible causes and hazards
- Maintains and communicates safety files, records, and statistics.
- Several years of experience in health and safety in manufacturing;
- Deep understanding of legal health and safety guidelines, local rules and regulations;
- Relevant University Degree and good English language;
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability;
- Competence and capability, ability to convince people and excellent communication skills;
- Energetic, proactive and goal oriented personality.
The company offers:
- Several years of experience in health and safety operations;
- Long – term employment in a successful and fast growing company;
- Friendly and supportive team, international environment;
- Professional trainings and career development opportunities;
- Competitive remuneration.
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English at firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference number 2115-M within the subject of the mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.